Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fat PenFed Defender Visa CLI!

Congrats CAP!
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question for those with PenFed experience. Does it take a while for the new limit to show on the card? Right now it still shows the old limit.

Message 13 of 29
baller4life
Super Contributor

Yes it should update tonight Cap.
Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

BIG ~ Fat PenFed Defender Visa CLI!

INCREDIBLE achievement ! ! ! !

in only 77 days, a $6k increase

W O W  ! ! !

CAPTOOL wrote:

Got the card on April 20th, so today is 77 days. Hit the CLI link, and it went to review. Less than an hour and got a bump from the opening line of $4K to $10K, a $6K increase! Woohoo! As a datapoint, I've put $2149 through the card since I got it, paying as I go. This puts me only $450 away from the $100K TCL benchmark, which is making it really hard not to app for something. Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 29
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Wow nice CLI Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 16 of 29
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase! Good for you Captool!! They did SP right? I got mine a few weeks after yours, and am soon to hit the button.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:
Very nice increase! Good for you Captool!! They did SP right? I got mine a few weeks after yours, and am soon to hit the button.

So far no hard pull has shown up. If one does, I'll update.

Message 18 of 29
FeeBear
Regular Contributor

Congrats Cap!

Message 19 of 29
glamchick
Established Contributor

Congrats Cap!!!

I got mine in April too, April 23rd to be exact.   I called last week (which was my 77th day) to request a CLI and they wanted to take from some of my balance on my current card to open a promise card.   They wouldnt give me a new line of credit Smiley Sad    They said due to my lates from my school loan 3 years ago its a no go.   This is the 2nd bank that has turned me down for a CLI due to lates.

I use the card for BT and paying it down a lot each couple of weeks.

I wonder if I should hit the CLI button instead of calling?   Its still a soft pull until July 23rd.

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.