cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Investments Rewards Visa automatic CLI !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Investments Rewards Visa automatic CLI !!!

I got approved for the Fildelity Investment Rewards Visa at the end of this past December 2018 with a SL of $12,500.

For months now I have been wanting to apply for a small CLI of $2500 to get me up to $15K, but I didn't want to risk the Hard Pull.

Thankfully I didn't have to apply, because days ago I just logged into my acocunt and noticed that Elan Finanical gave me an automatic CLI of $4000, so now my CL is at $16,500 !!! 

So, upon my 8th statment, I got the auto CLI, which seems to be about the same timeframe that several people here mentioned that they got their CLI. I used the card alot the first 3 months, and then cooled off a lot for a couple of months. I had an $1800 balance at time time of the CLI too.

It's a pretty good card. 2% on all purchases, and the 0% Into rate the first year.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Fidelity Investments Rewards Visa automatic CLI !!!

Congrats on yer CLI   ..

Message 2 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good bump considering who the bank is, congrats Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the nice auto luv!!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:
Pretty good bump considering who the bank is, congrats Smiley Happy

Thanks !  Yeah, I was a tiny bit surprised too at the auto-bump up by that much this soon. Elan can be a bit of a tough nut to crack sometimes. It's not a huge increase, but it is a very good sized increase. I would have been satisifed with even have that much.. lol

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the nice auto luv!!

Thanks mate !

Message 6 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the luck of the IrishSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats on the luck of the IrishSmiley Wink

Thanks !

Message 8 of 9
vpae
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got approved for the Fildelity Investment Rewards Visa at the end of this past December 2018 with a SL of $12,500.

For months now I have been wanting to apply for a small CLI of $2500 to get me up to $15K, but I didn't want to risk the Hard Pull.

Thankfully I didn't have to apply, because days ago I just logged into my acocunt and noticed that Elan Finanical gave me an automatic CLI of $4000, so now my CL is at $16,500 !!! 

So, upon my 8th statment, I got the auto CLI, which seems to be about the same timeframe that several people here mentioned that they got their CLI. I used the card alot the first 3 months, and then cooled off a lot for a couple of months. I had an $1800 balance at time time of the CLI too.

It's a pretty good card. 2% on all purchases, and the 0% Into rate the first year.

That's awesome, congrats!

I opened mine in July 2013 with a SL of $12,500 and it hasn't had a CLI ever until I did an HP online (which I think maxes out at $5K?) back in Aug 2017 and it has been at $17,500 since.

I use this card pretty heavily too. D

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.