Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Rewards Signature Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Rewards Signature Approved

So my previous employer just signed me up for a 401K plan with Fidelity and I decided to try an app with them once I got logged on to their website & opened a trading account. I applied, with a 650 credit score & saw they have the $100 bonus going on right now. So I got the 7-10 day notice (since I've recently changed my address) and I looked in the backdoor list & called the Elan number. They lady told me to call back in two days, but since I read on the forums that Elan gets nervous with lots of calls, I ended up waiting about 5 days to call back. They told me they needed to verify & then sent it to underwriting. I checked my fidelity account and saw I was approved with 3K SL. My highest one yet. Very happy.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fidelity Rewards Signature Approved

Nice work! That's a nice 2% card. I'll apply in a few months. Let us know who they pulled when you find out.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay definitely.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  I opened up a brokerage account with Fidelity about a month ago and plan on applying for the Rewards Card after I purchase a home May/June of next year.  

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

In terms of good CC perks, I actually like that you can have your Fidelity rewards from the card go straight into your brokerage account. It's nice not having to transfer money when you want to buy a new stock... I just HATE waiting for money to transfer from my checking account to a brokerage account before I want to make a buy, and tbh I don't like just having money sitting around not being already used for a new buy.... I don't know why it's like nails on a chalkboard to me... don't ask me why... So the rewards getting deposited from my cc to my brokerage account will be a fun little game for me when it comes to that Smiley Happy... 

Message 7 of 8
bigsmoove22

Who did they pull?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.