Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card 25k SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card 25k SL

Yesterday, I applied for the Chase Amazon Prime Credit Card with SL 22500 CL. I think it is my highest SL that I ever had. Today, i decided to apply for the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card. However, I got the 7-10 day message . I thought it was a denial. After like 2 hours,  I called (800)364-9648, which is the number for checking your status and I was told that my application has been approved. I logged in my Fidelity account and I saw there is a credit card account with a SL 25k. I was like OMG. How did that happen ? 

https://i.imgur.com/OkBD9YZ.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card 25k SL

Very impressive approvals.. Minds sharing stats such as AAoA, FICO's, etc?  That way other people know more than just the impressive limits you obtained if they decide to try to go for either of those cards.

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy

Yes you gotta show the folks the dps otherwise it's like saying I won the lottery but for all we know it was the scratch off for $1 and you got $1Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I co-sign the requests for additional DPs.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.