Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Signature Visa approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Signature Visa approval

I received an offer via email to apply for this card. The bonus is $75 (7500 reward points) after spending  $500 in the first 90 days. I wasn't sure if I was going to apply or not as I've had MANY inquiries in the last year. (I've opened 18 new credit cards in the last 12 months). The bonus was tempting especially for such a low required spend. And the 0% APR for 12 months was enticing as well. I applied and my application needed further review. I then regretted applying for the card. 

Two days later I logged into my Fidelity account and saw the Fidelity credit card was now in the list of my accounts. I was SO excited and happy. I was approved for a SCL of $4.2k. Which is a decent limit.... but I knowill OP have received much higher limits.

I'm officially back in the garden for the next year..... AT LEAST.... might need to sit in there for two years. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fidelity Signature Visa approval

Congratulations! 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice score! Well at least if you are gonna go garden, go out with an approvalSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.