CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa Signature Approval

Congrats! Very nice SL

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get that holidays have happened, but is Elan slow to get you your card? I was approved on Dec. 16th, and not a peep in the mail yet.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure but that seems extra long. Maybe mail is slow from the holidays
Message 13 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice approval! Not too shabby! CongratsSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the approval!!!!!!

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you! This is great news. Make sure you have fun with your new Spending Limit. You buying me anything?
Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I wanted to apply for this but I think I have to many inq at this time. I have my 401k and pension with them.
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy Moly!!!  Smiley Very Happy  Just applied with Fidelity because I got an app in the mail, which I've never gotten from them before.  I have been with them for, **bleep**, 25 years now?  Ihave a rollover IRA with them.  Was approved for $17,500!!!!  Smiley LOL  Gonna put the 2% back into the IRA.

Yeah, I'm happy, that's the absolute highest SL, or limit for that matter, that I've EVER had.

Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Holy Moly!!!  Smiley Very Happy  Just applied with Fidelity because I got an app in the mail, which I've never gotten from them before.  I have been with them for, **bleep**, 25 years now?  Ihave a rollover IRA with them.  Was approved for $17,500!!!!  Smiley LOL  Gonna put the 2% back into the IRA.

Yeah, I'm happy, that's the absolute highest SL, or limit for that matter, that I've EVER had.

Congrats!!! What sign up bonus did you get? I was recently approved for this card and absolutely love it. 

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was so freaked out, I honestly can't remember.  I believe it was spend $500 in the first 3 months, and get something-or-another?  How would I find out?  Just call I guess.

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.