Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Visa approved - Wake up time to garden

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fidelity Visa approved - Wake up time to garden

Was running out of decent cards to apply for so app'd the Fidelity Visa on Sunday.  Did not get approved until today for 10K SL.  Last app was last week for BofA Preferred Rewards.  It was a slow instant approval for 20k SL lower than I expected.  I think that means it's time to slow down.

My oldest card is from 1979 when I graduated from college.  Until 5-6 years ago I probably had 3 credit cards until I found out about churning.  Today I'm sitting at 31 with newest approval.  Been to Paris, London, Madrid, Auckland, Tahiti, Costa Rica and Hawaii to name a few in the last 5 years all on points and miles from cards.  Definitely got hooked.  Doesn't hurt that I have a high income and zero derogs.  I have 450 AA miles and 560k Marriott Rewards points banked for my next adventure. My highest CL is $80k, my average probably $30k ish and my lowest now $10k with Fidelity.  Inquiries, 21 EQ, 10 TU and 23 EX.  7 new accounts and 1 auto loan in 6 months.

i know from reading this forum how hard many posters have worked to get credit card approvals and don't want to look like a d**k complaining about a 10k starting limit but for my profile it's low and probably a warning sign.  As I think I have most of the good cards for sign up bonuses do you think I need to cool it for a year and let the cards age a bit? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fidelity Visa approved - Wake up time to garden

I wouldn't stop if it meant I would lose out on SUB.

Credit limits don't matter at all if you are SUB chasing.  SUB = real money, right now.

Message 2 of 3
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Fidelity Visa approved - Wake up time to garden

This card has only $100 bonus.  And it requires $50 minimum to redeem.  

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.