cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth 3rd Bank Stand up to Cancer 12k Approval !!!!!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: 5th 3rd Bank Stand up to Cancer 12k Approval !!!!!

Congrats on a approval and monster clSmiley Wink
Message 21 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

For VA, it says it can't help me except when i started the cancer card app, that went to the next page.  I'm not apping anything right now, but i was curious and it seems like that one will work. 

@4theLoveofPoints    you have a list of not inq sensitive lenders?  

Message 22 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
Yeah, I looked at it and was blocked. I live in Alabama. I wanted in with 5/3 as well. I'll go back and check again.

I'm blocked as well in Maryland

@Interesting, my MD zip works.  I looked up the Trio cards back when @Anonymous had a couple approvals with a ton of inquiries and I got an error code. I checked earlier with the Stand Up for Cancer card, as I always get curious with banks that aren’t inquiry sensitive (I actually add them to a list smh 🤦‍♂️) and my MD zip works with this specific card. I wonder if, like someone said earlier, they missed loading some zip codes or are still in the process of doing so  

Strange indeed...  @Anonymous your zipcode is tainted Smiley Happy

Yeah got it to work.  Was trying the wrong card(s).  It works for the Cancer card

Message 23 of 39
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Fifth 3rd Bank Stand up to Cancer 12k Approval !!!!!

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 24 of 39
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I’ve tried a few times on that card.

Always lets the app go through, but I’m usually denied for being out of area....after the HP of course

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For VA, it says it can't help me except when i started the cancer card app, that went to the next page.  I'm not apping anything right now, but i was curious and it seems like that one will work. 

It’s a very shortlist and based solely on MF data points but here it goes (of course obligatory disclaimer, YMMV and profile specific) : State Farm, 5/3 Bank, BB&T (see recent post), Banco de Brasil. 

Message 26 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

I’ve tried a few times on that card.

Always lets the app go through, but I’m usually denied for being out of area....after the HP of course

That’s good info. Thanks!

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It’s a very shortlist and based solely on MF data points but here it goes (of course obligatory disclaimer, YMMV and profile specific) : State Farm, 5/3 Bank, BB&T (see recent post), Banco de Brasil. 

It's always good to have a few that you know aren't as concerned.    I have alot of gardening to do to raise scores first, then i'm after the Cash+, but they are very INQ sensitive LOL 

Message 28 of 39
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8 on approval ,but Nothing special about fifth third bank,they don't have the backbone. why all this hype.unbelievable.

Message 29 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@peghede wrote:

Congrats m8 on approval ,but Nothing special about fifth third bank,they don't have the backbone. why all this hype.unbelievable.

Just a bank that isnt one of the huge ones is all...  They will hand out decent limits but no 50k limits persay.  Just something different and this card for a good cause as we probably all lost someone to the evil C word

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.