tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: Fifth Third Bank (5/3) Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Going for anymore 5/3 accounts?  I got 3 within a 2 month period (24.2k).

I am not sure, how many cards can you get? Do you know if they can use the same HP for another card?

They have to pull a new HP for each application, but they don't seem to be inq sensative at all.  Some of their credit card reps say 3 card limit but its obvious, thanks to ddemari, you can have more than three.  I have five along with ddemari.  They have a 25k per card limit.

Very interesting data 12njoy, thank you for this info Smiley Happy. I am not sure if the are good with CLIs? $25K per card is not bad.

I took a risk (big) and ask for a cli on my first 5/3 card (March 2014) on Friday.  Unfortuntely due to issues with EQ (city) they couldn't pull my report.  Will have to call them on Monday to have them change the city and try again.  I only asked to go from 8k to 15k.  We'll see what happens.  They may say no since I just opened up three of their cards.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 21 of 74
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Mia,

Another thing with 5/3 is that they don't review for a cli on a regular basis.  My 2014 card was only reviewed in 2014 and hasn't been reviewed again since then.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 22 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Going for anymore 5/3 accounts?  I got 3 within a 2 month period (24.2k).

I am not sure, how many cards can you get? Do you know if they can use the same HP for another card?

They have to pull a new HP for each application, but they don't seem to be inq sensative at all.  Some of their credit card reps say 3 card limit but its obvious, thanks to ddemari, you can have more than three.  I have five along with ddemari.  They have a 25k per card limit.

Very interesting data 12njoy, thank you for this info Smiley Happy. I am not sure if the are good with CLIs? $25K per card is not bad.

I took a risk (big) and ask for a cli on my first 5/3 card (March 2014) on Friday.  Unfortuntely due to issues with EQ (city) they couldn't pull my report.  Will have to call them on Monday to have them change the city and try again.  I only asked to go from 8k to 15k.  We'll see what happens.  They may say no since I just opened up three of their cards.

Thank you good to know Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous,

Another thing with 5/3 is that they don't review for a cli on a regular basis.  My 2014 card was only reviewed in 2014 and hasn't been reviewed again since then.

Oh wow so this mean No auto CLI... interesting info

Message 24 of 74
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous,

Oh wow so this mean so auto CLI... interesting info

They're probably far and in between with the way they review accounts.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 25 of 74
12njoy
Super Contributor

The good thing is that they can tell you when the last time your account was reviewed.  So many other creditors won't tell you this or don't know.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 26 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

The good thing is that they can tell you when the last time your account was reviewed.  So many other creditors won't tell you this or don't know.

Perfect, I will call them in 4 months to see if they can bump me to a higher limit. I don't mind taking another HP

Message 27 of 74
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Perfect, I will call them in 4 months to see if they can bump me to a higher limit. I don't mind taking another HP

I don't see an issue with your profile

___________ 12Njoy
Message 28 of 74
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Mia! 12njoy, I remember in previous posts we both mentioned we are from Ohio. Did they pull EQ? I am assuming the pull EQ exclusively from reading posts. 

Message 29 of 74
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Mia! 12njoy, I remember in previous posts we both mentioned we are from Ohio. Did they pull EQ? I am assuming the pull EQ exclusively from reading posts. 

They did pull EQ and yes I'm in OH.  They have pulled TU for me two times though.  Not sure if that was product specific though.  I went back to look at my reports and unfortunately all my TU inq's beyond two years are gone so I would say that they must have pulled TU for my Stand up 2 Cancer card in May 2014.  I think also for a Platinum application a year or so ago as well, but going back two years from now it has always been EQ.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 30 of 74
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.