Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

Came out of the garden to see what's swimming.

Seemed like a logical choice and they did not disappoint.

Approval was Immediate!

Going back to my last genuine approval that was back in January with FNBO, i been firmly in the garden most all of this whole year up to now. INQ's are at bare minimum for a change except for TU who they also just so happened to pull for it, but i suppose the FICO numbers were acceptable enough. Around 765 FICO TU version 8 courtesy Sams Club MC free monthly score. Utility always is constant between 5 to 9% range

Really really hope to see the lowest APR that comes assigned with this new card which is listed as 13%.

Been with them since 2014 so i cannot thank them enough for that too. Very early in my building credit they were the FIRST to approve a high line at the time. Also it makes a (3rd) 5/3 credit card.

5-3 Approved.jpg

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

Congrats! I've got a 7K card with FNBO.

Message 2 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah keep your calendar clear for SP CLI requests every 4-5 months with them. They really come through.

Message 3 of 28
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Came out of the garden to see what's swimming.

Seemed like a logical choice and they did not disappoint.

Approval was Immediate!

Going back to my last genuine approval that was back in January with FNBO, i been firmly in the garden most all of this whole year up to now. INQ's are at bare minimum for a change except for TU who they also just so happened to pull for it, but i suppose the FICO numbers were acceptable enough. Around 765 FICO TU version 8 courtesy Sams Club MC free monthly score. Utility always is constant between 5 to 9% range

Really really hope to see the lowest APR that comes assigned with this new card which is listed as 13%.

Been with them since 2014 so i cannot thank them enough for that too. Very early in my building credit they were the FIRST to approve a high line at the time. Also it makes a (3rd) 5/3 credit card.

5-3 Approved.jpg

Boom!!   This is how we do it

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now how am I supposed to be strong and stay in the garden if you sneak out??? 🙀

Congrats! But just know, if I get weak, I'm blaming you! Not my garden ninjas 😀 Lol

ANDDDD....this isn't even the card I thought you'd sneak out for (rolling on the floor emoji)! 

Jk...seriously I'm happy for your approval 😀

Message 5 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Now how am I supposed to be strong and stay in the garden if you sneak out??? 🙀

Congrats! But just know, if I get weak, I'm blaming you! Not my garden ninjas 😀 Lol

ANDDDD....this isn't even the card I thought you'd sneak out for (rolling on the floor emoji)! 

Jk...seriously I'm happy for your approval 😀

Thanks.

I didn't sneaker out, i stepped straight on out for this.

It's weird. The cards you really want to go for always seem to flop where the one's you normally don't go for seem to bring it on for you. Smiley Very Happy

Chase is licking their chops and they know i need one from them but that double pull happy doesn't exactly excite the senses.

US Bank mailed a preapproval for Cash+ to me yesterday. About 4 years too late. I passed.

Message 6 of 28
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Creditmagic- Congrats on your 3rd card with them. Very nice sl.  By chance, do you know if they are using Fico 9? I know a short while ago, they were using a very old model, I wanna say Fico 2 or 5, something like that.

Just curious. Again well done.

Message 7 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well at least i wont get the blame for thisSmiley Wink

Congrats on your 5th 3rd bank approval! Oh wait i mean your 3rd 5th 3rd bank card lol. Man that name throws me off everytimeSmiley Wink.

Worthy of garden hopping for sure! NjoySmiley Wink
Message 8 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your nice approval!  If I just got the lowest apr on the TRIO about a month ago with my crudtastic EQ score I am sure you most likely will get the best APR as well! as my scores are certainly alot lower than yours.  Great approval!  BTW how long you been with 5/3 for since this is your 3rd card?

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah keep your calendar clear for SP CLI requests every 4-5 months with them. They really come through.

Very grateful for your help thanks Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.