Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

tag
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: Fifth Third Bank Instant Approval!

Thanks for posting.

I actually posted on the other CC forum that I keep getting the targeted offers from them that if I spend $1500 in 90 days, they'll give me $350.   That's too hard for me to pass up - but just deciding if I want to take the HP or not for it.

BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 21 of 28
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Pulled EQ for me.  So etither TU or EQ depending on where you live.  Haven't seen any Exp Pulls

Message 22 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@0REDSOX7 wrote:

Thanks for posting.

I actually posted on the other CC forum that I keep getting the targeted offers from them that if I spend $1500 in 90 days, they'll give me $350.   That's too hard for me to pass up - but just deciding if I want to take the HP or not for it.

You do decide to jump all over it i wish the best of luck on a very good result for you.

Message 23 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Pulled EQ for me.  So etither TU or EQ depending on where you live.  Haven't seen any Exp Pulls

+1

Depending on your region either one or the other CRA's is what they will use.

Another plus if you ask me (at least compared to some lenders) is that it is only a single INQ

Message 24 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

IMG_1646.JPGNow you can get a Pedicure! Congrats!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks woodyman100.

Next up is whether or not to close the lowest line and strategically chop down APR's now considered out of bounds.

Message 26 of 28
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Came out of the garden to see what's swimming.

Seemed like a logical choice and they did not disappoint.

Approval was Immediate!

Going back to my last genuine approval that was back in January with FNBO, i been firmly in the garden most all of this whole year up to now. INQ's are at bare minimum for a change except for TU who they also just so happened to pull for it, but i suppose the FICO numbers were acceptable enough. Around 765 FICO TU version 8 courtesy Sams Club MC free monthly score. Utility always is constant between 5 to 9% range

Really really hope to see the lowest APR that comes assigned with this new card which is listed as 13%.

Been with them since 2014 so i cannot thank them enough for that too. Very early in my building credit they were the FIRST to approve a high line at the time. Also it makes a (3rd) 5/3 credit card.

Congrats on the new addition! I've seen the trend of Fifth Third recently and seems like most folks went for the Trio getting around $5k. I checked out the site and saw the Truly Simple card seemed to show naturally higher SL's than the Trio and was on the fence about applying for it. Your approval only gives me another reason to apply -- a $10k+ starting line is always a nice spot to start, especially witha conservative bank. Nice Win!! 

Message 27 of 28
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats on the new addition! I've seen the trend of Fifth Third recently and seems like most folks went for the Trio getting around $5k. I checked out the site and saw the Truly Simple card seemed to show naturally higher SL's than the Trio and was on the fence about applying for it. Your approval only gives me another reason to apply -- a $10k+ starting line is always a nice spot to start, especially with a conservative bank. Nice Win!! 

Thanks and best of luck to you.

After going over their selections the Truly Simple seemed the best choice for me as well as the lowest APR stood out too in the decision to apply for it.

The assigned APR provided on this approval turned out to be 14.99%. Not the 13.99% but close enough that it was worth going with this choice.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.