cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final UPDATE!!: Chase United Pending=> Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase United Pending

I swear this application is the song the does not end! Gonna call later to see how things are moving....hope they at least got my address verification documents!

Message 31 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's worth it. Free checked bag...

Priority boarding...

mmm...it'll feel gooooood.

I believe in you.

Message 32 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmmm! So I am gonna ride this out for 48 more hours and call to see on the 21st if I dont hear anything. The 888 # is telling me 30 days and the 800 # is telling me 2 weeks! I guess its still better than 7-10 days! I am going to assume that by having the robo lady change her msg it means that they got my docs and are working on it!

it will be one month since I put in my app on the 22nd so I hope Chase is going to give me some love! So I can put this subject to bed. Smiley Wink

Message 33 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Luck! I just waited out a 17 day review message from Chase. I was finally approved with a nice SL. But they sure do like to make you sweat! I feel for you justme. Hoping for the bestSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, I got the 30 day msg then 10 to 2 weeks msg and then 7 day msg. I just received the letter asking me to verify my address today. Mailed out a bank statement to Chase just a while ago. Hopefully you can get approved before me! 

Message 35 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone for the kind words of encouragement! I will keep everyone posted on the developments!

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, I got the 30 day msg then 10 to 2 weeks msg and then 7 day msg. I just received the letter asking me to verify my address today. Mailed out a bank statement to Chase just a while ago. Hopefully you can get approved before me! 

Hmm yes i2000s lets see how this goes I hope the status line changes in the next 48hrs! Seems like Chase is doing lots of verification as of late! I would like to think verification = approval if not Chase owes me a stamp! JK Good luck i2000s!  

Message 36 of 49
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Really comes down to how many new accounts have you opened in the last few years along with your credit profile how strong or weak it is.  If you haven't opened many accounts in the last few years and your profile is very strong by all means call lending.  If you have opened more than say 5 cards in the last two years and you have some questionable stuff on your credit report I would let it ride out and not call lending/UW and get grilled.  Basically how I look at it.  Me myself will not speak with them anymore as I have a ton of new accounts and not the best credit report.  Everytime I have spoken with them = Denied and everytime I haven't = Approved.

Nailed it right here^^^^^^

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 37 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

And according to the 800 # robo lady this morning card is approved for 5k and on its way! So excited to finally be in with Chase! Thanks everyone for the support and advice.

Message 38 of 49
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

And according to the 800 # robo lady this morning card is approved for 5k and on its way! So excited to finally be in with Chase! Thanks everyone for the support and advice.

Nice Congrats!!!!!    

Message 39 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

YAY! Congrats Justme!!! I followed your app like a soap opera!! Glad you were finally approvedSmiley Happy

Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.