Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final card approval getfinal.com

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Final card approval getfinal.com

I received an email after being on the waitlist for a final Visa card similar to blispay. Received a 4K approval 18.5 they pulled experian my score was 735. Can generate virtual use cards for 1 time use cards locked to one merchant. Also get the physical card. Reduces fraudulent use from what I've read. They are new startup like blispay. I thought I'd try them. I'm really going to garden now.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Final card approval getfinal.com

Congrats

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was yours instant? I applied and it has been pending a few days

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats jtw34240 on your Final visa approval!!! 🙂
Message 4 of 9
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

No wasn't instant took 3-4 days for review and approval
Message 5 of 9
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Mine took 3 days as well.....seems like no one is instant due to processing delays.  Once I got my alert on the Experian HP...the account was available online.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 6 of 9
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Congrats on approval. I've never heard of them... what do they offer? Or are they more like a CreditOne?

CreditXpert Scores: EX [672] | EQ [681] | TU [677] | American Express FICO 8: EX [698]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I never heard of this company either, 1% on every purchase is good, but this feature to generate a one time use credit card sounds amazing. I joined the waitlist there are 1M people in front of me, I look forward to my approval in one year!

Message 8 of 9
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval.  i read the list of prequals on their webiste and they do not ask much from you at all.  That list is quite nice to see. 

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.