Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! Amex 3x CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally! Amex 3x CLI

It took me 9 months of excellent card usage and payments, but today I finally got the 3x CLI on my BCE card!  I was so excited!  I've been hitting the luv button every 90 days since activation, but it was always a "no."  It's nice to see my hard work finally paying off with Amex.  Thanks again to these forums for all the great information!  

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally! Amex 3x CLI

Did anything change on your credit report or was it pretty consistent through out the time? Did you have a high usage % on it?
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Did anything change on your credit report or was it pretty consistent through out the time? Did you have a high usage % on it?

My TU score jumped 15 points recently, but my EX is roughly the same score it's been for a while, and that's usually who Amex uses.  My usage % never got much above 5%-10% and I always paid it down quickly.  I don't know if this CLI is based on anything other than they wanted to see more than 6 months of payments from me, but who knows?

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Maybe one day they'll give me that consideration. But, its always been a no for me too, since I got the card in March.
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 😁
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My TU score jumped 15 points recently, but my EX is roughly the same score it's been for a while, and that's usually who Amex uses.  My usage % never got much above 5%-10% and I always paid it down quickly.  I don't know if this CLI is based on anything other than they wanted to see more than 6 months of payments from me, but who knows?

Congrats on the 3xcli!  Woman Very Happy  Sounds like they did want to see 6 months of payments.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very cool! I'm debating which of their cards to get the CLI on when i hit 90 days soon.

Do you know if they'll be more likely to do it on a core card than a co-branded?
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.