Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

I guess third time is the charm! Smiley LOL After two prior denials for USAA due to a couple old EQ baddies that were hanging on, I was approved just now for $7k on the 2.25% cashback on groceries Cash Rewards Amex. Thanks msbia! Been a USAA member for awhile thanks to dear ole Dad. And now I'm finally a cardholder! Oh happy day! Smiley Very Happy

One more app next week(Amex SimplyCash Plus) then back to the garden for the rest of the year! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89
fullstackdev
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

Wooo!! Congrats on your approval. USAA is the best.
Mar 2017: EQ 733 80 INQ | TU 768 42 INQ | EX 755 80 INQ || AMEX PRG | AMEX BGR | USAA Rewards VS $17K | USAA NAMF AMEX $15K | SECU Visa $10K | Cap1 V1 (AU) $45.75K | AMEX BCE (AU) $10K | Marvel MC $25K | Walmart MC $10K | Freedom $12.2K | USAA Cash Rewards VS $18K | Walmart SC $25K | PENFED CR $9K | AMEX EDP $24K | Banana Republic SC $10K | MECU $10K | Amazon SC $25K | Barclays Apple Rewards $10K | J. Crew $13.6K | Cap1 PlayStation $3K | Cap1 QS1 $2.6K | Business: AMEX Green NPSL | AMEX SimplyCash $2K | AMEX Blue for Business $3K | Cap1 Spark Visa $7.5K | Amazon Rev. $2.5K | Amazon PIF (No PG) $1K | Walmart (No PG) $2.5K | Chase Marriott Business $30K | Chase Ink $14K
Message 2 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congrats baller!

Message 3 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I love my USAA Amex Card espeically when I shop on base. 

Message 4 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone. Give me the deets on cli,etc peeps.
Message 5 of 90
msbia
Established Contributor

Yes! I'm so happy....finally!! Sent you a message about the CLI! 

And I am loving my SimplyCash! I bought a laptop last week with it and they immediately refunded the 5%. Happy joy joy lol! 

Congrats again! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 6 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats GREAT baller, congrats on the approval and enjoy the cash back Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@msbia wrote:

Yes! I'm so happy....finally!! Sent you a message about the CLI! 

And I am loving my SimplyCash! I bought a laptop last week with it and they immediately refunded the 5%. Happy joy joy lol! 

Congrats again! 

Woohoo that's awesome!! I'll probably pick up Rate Advantage in January when I app Penfed. Laying low now to try and shed my Egyptian ways! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 90
msbia
Established Contributor

Good job! You deserve it because you have been so patient! Keep being a credit inspiration! Smiley Wink

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 9 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@msbia wrote:

Good job! You deserve it because you have been so patient! Keep being a credit inspiration! Smiley Wink

Awww thank you so much my friend! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.