Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

@Anonymous wrote:

Fantastic!!! I am so happy you have a card you really wanted!Smiley Happy It has to be sweeter after the third try. I am learning from you....

It's definitely sweet! USAA is awesome. I will pick up their Rate Advantage Visa in January and hope for their best rate of 7.15%. Smiley Wink

Message 41 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fantastic!!! I am so happy you have a card you really wanted!Smiley Happy It has to be sweeter after the third try. I am learning from you....

It's definitely sweet! USAA is awesome. I will pick up their Rate Advantage Visa in January and hope for their best rate of 7.15%. Smiley Wink

That is definitely the type of rate I would like! Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 90
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

All I ever get approved for is the secured card.

DW has the rewards and accidentally got approved for 2 Amex rewards cards.

My scores are Mid 700's and hers are Mid 600's with 3 baddies.

Go figure.

Did I say Congrats?!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 43 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats! 

Go figure.

Did I say Congrats?!

Wow that is crazy. Doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't approve you a card. Smiley Frustrated

Message 44 of 90
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Congrats! 

Go figure.

Did I say Congrats?!

Wow that is crazy. Doesn't make any sense that they wouldn't approve you a card. Smiley Frustrated

I think that if I want to be approved, I'm going to have to chill on the apps for a year. You have a ton more will power than I do

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 45 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ha it certainly not easy! It's taking everything in me not to app Penfed right now Smiley LOL

Message 46 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you should go for it now so you can be my guinea pig. icon_biggrin.gif

Message 47 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think you should go for it now so you can be my guinea pig. icon_biggrin.gif

NOT!! You gp! Smiley LOL

Message 48 of 90
someg33k
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 49 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, baller4! This is wonderful news! Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.