@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, baller4! This is wonderful news! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much humu! Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Approved USAA Cash Rewards Amex

Congrats man! 

I've also been a member with them for over 6 months but yet to apply for any of their cards.  I'm sure I'll add some at some point!

Message 52 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job!  Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 90
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

HAH! You didn't hold out! Smiley LOL

@baller4life wrote:

Ha it certainly not easy! It's taking everything in me not to app Penfed right now Smiley LOL

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 54 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Ha it certainly not easy! It's taking everything in me not to app Penfed right now Smiley LOL

LMAO!!! #epicfail 

Message 55 of 90
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@baller4life wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

LMAO!!! #epicfail 

I must disagree my friend... #epicWIN is more like it!  Smiley LOL

Message 56 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

Haha it was definitely a win UncleB! But, I did fail at holding out till January LOL. Oh well. Life goes on lmao.
Message 57 of 90
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! I have both the Cash Rewards AmEx and the Visa and love 'em! I actually have an itch to try for the Rate Advantage Visa, but am a bit leery seeing how I already have the other two. Seems kinda egregious... Lol. 

As an aside, in the event you require a cash advance, there's no fee if you transfer straight to your USAA checking. And it posts immediately. However, interest does start accruing right away.

Just thought I'd share. 

Again, congrats! 

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 58 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Method2Madness wrote:

Congrats!! I have both the Cash Rewards AmEx and the Visa and love 'em! I actually have an itch to try for the Rate Advantage Visa, but am a bit leery seeing how I already have the other two. Seems kinda egregious... Lol. 

As an aside, in the event you require a cash advance, there's no fee if you transfer straight to your USAA checking. And it posts immediately. However, interest does start accruing right away.

Just thought I'd share. 

Again, congrats! 

Thanks for sharing. That is an awesome feature of USAA credit cards. I will probably app Rate Advantage next year.

Message 59 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I've been a partial member of USAA for over 6 years, and I plan on getting a USAA card once I establish more credit history. Haven't received any offers yet though. The cash advance into checking feature sounds great if there's ever a need for it.

Message 60 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.