Did you mean: 

Finally Approved for Apple Card!

tag
Creditjunky37
New Contributor

Re: Finally Approved for Apple Card!

@RotaryP7 wrote:

@Creditjunky37 wrote:

Congrats on the new Apple Card! I want one as well and like you, would be happy with a small limit. My TU is at 620 tho.... I'm sure I have a bit to go before they'll let me in. 
Enjoy your new card!! 

Thank you! Have you applied though? It's a soft check anyway. But yeah, you'll get there. I've actually been trying since 2019. My TU was around yours when I first applied. I kept getting denied until now. As you said, I'm good with the small limit for now. I'll ask for a CLI in 90 days.

I have yes, denied. I'll keep trying monthly until I see something. I've also tried SCT that I've read on here and no dice 

Message 11 of 16
RotaryP7
Valued Member

@Creditjunky37 wrote:

@RotaryP7 wrote:

@Creditjunky37 wrote:

Congrats on the new Apple Card! I want one as well and like you, would be happy with a small limit. My TU is at 620 tho.... I'm sure I have a bit to go before they'll let me in. 
Enjoy your new card!! 

Thank you! Have you applied though? It's a soft check anyway. But yeah, you'll get there. I've actually been trying since 2019. My TU was around yours when I first applied. I kept getting denied until now. As you said, I'm good with the small limit for now. I'll ask for a CLI in 90 days.

I have yes, denied. I'll keep trying monthly until I see something. I've also tried SCT that I've read on here and no dice 

SCT? Try this, when you apply again, try buying something on Apple and try to finance it. Anything, like cases. I've heard they've approved more people this way.

Chase Freedom Unlimited $1K | Chase Freedom Flex $500 | Capital One Quicksilver $3.3K | Capital One SavorOne $1K | Discover IT $9K | AMEX BCE $1K | Apple Card $1.5K | AMEX ED $1K
Current FICO 8: EQ: 691 TU: 692 EX: 691
Message 12 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 16
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card approval! My card went from a $250 SL to $3,000 after a year of consistent use.

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 16
RotaryP7
Valued Member

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your Apple Card approval! My card went from a $250 SL to $3,000 after a year of consistent use.

Wow! Thank you for sharing that. Now I don't feel as bad. Question, was it an auto CLI or did you ask for it? That's amazing.

Chase Freedom Unlimited $1K | Chase Freedom Flex $500 | Capital One Quicksilver $3.3K | Capital One SavorOne $1K | Discover IT $9K | AMEX BCE $1K | Apple Card $1.5K | AMEX ED $1K
Current FICO 8: EQ: 691 TU: 692 EX: 691
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. I think I should try this out too. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.