Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! Cap1 luv!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally! Cap1 luv!

so.. my cap1 platinum mc was my rebuilder card after BK 12/2013.. started with the $300 limit after 5 months up to 500.. then every 6 months on the dot a $500 increase.. took me 3 1/2 years to get to 1750... well a few months ago i got approved for my discover at $7000 so i asked if cap1 had any upgrades and they FINALLY gave me QS(meanwhile my bf just got the qs upgrade in 3 months!).... 

anyway... yesterday was 6 months since my last increase so i hit the button and went from 1750 to...

$3750!! woohooo!!! i take back all the bad things ive said about them lately LOL

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Finally! Cap1 luv!

SweetSmiley Happy From Crap One to Cap One does it betterSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on sum cap one luv bug

Message 3 of 8
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
SweetSmiley Happy From Crap One to Cap One does it betterSmiley Wink

You know, I'm starting to think I read these posts just for your punny replies.  Congrats OP!

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, wingennis, i hope you ment funny cuz otherwise i feel smallSmiley Wink

Hey Sasha123, that 7k Disco looks sweet tooSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks averagejoes! i kept getting prequalifiers email AND snail mail but couldnt believe i could ever even get approved as i had just my cap1 for so long.. well one day i finally did it and almost fell off my chair when the screen popped up with $7000 lmao!

Message 6 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

so.. my cap1 platinum mc was my rebuilder card after BK 12/2013.. started with the $300 limit after 5 months up to 500.. then every 6 months on the dot a $500 increase.. took me 3 1/2 years to get to 1750... well a few months ago i got approved for my discover at $7000 so i asked if cap1 had any upgrades and they FINALLY gave me QS(meanwhile my bf just got the qs upgrade in 3 months!).... 

anyway... yesterday was 6 months since my last increase so i hit the button and went from 1750 to...

$3750!! woohooo!!! i take back all the bad things ive said about them lately LOL

You deserve the luv!

Message 7 of 8
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Congrats Sasha. As another poster said, it was a well deserved increase. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.