cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved!

tag
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Re: Finally! Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved!

Congrats!

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work. Congrats.
Message 12 of 19
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

I did notice it looked strange.  Thanks for the insight.  Testing it right now : )

@Anonymous wrote:

That's an impressive display of discipline.  Congrats again.

BTW, don't know if you've noticed but your replies are embedded in the posts you're quoting making your comments hard to follow.  I've found it simpler to compose my reply, hit the Return key, then quote to post you're referencing.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks fine; or you can do it in the reverse which makes it easier to see what youre replying to.  Hit Quote, then hit the Enter/Return key, the compose your reply.  The key is to separate your comment from the quote by pressing the Return/Enter key.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you get the FICO score graphic in signatures? 

@avp99 wrote:

Wow!  what a day 👌   Congratulations and that's an impressive SL too 💰

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL  , Welcome to Chase Family

Message 16 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, with almost no inqs , an 800 FICO, getting 30k from Chase is impressive. My first Chase all I got was $1500 and this lousy tshirtSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 19
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

Yeah, with no previous relationship with Chase I was expecting much lower if anything!

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, with almost no inqs , an 800 FICO, getting 30k from Chase is impressive. My first Chase all I got was $1500 and this lousy tshirtSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gongrats and Kudos! It takes some hard work to improve that much over a small span, definitely very disciplined!

No matter how hard I tried, i just couldn't keep the HP down too low. Average was 2-4 per year. I did manage to go 2 whole years w/o any apps once, early in my rebuild years. But since then, i've needed this or that. lol

My biggest increase came once I brought all my cards to a zero balance, except one. My biggest hurdle is AAOA, especially with the most recent apps. Really need to garden, likely for a couple years now. I had I come upon this site much earlier, I'd be in different place now. 

Too many credit myths held me back, as well as making the wrong decisions on how to approach matters. I don't foresee getting a score that high ever.

props for getting to 800 so soon!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.