cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Got Decision From BBVA Compass and PNC!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Finally Got Decision From BBVA Compass and PNC!!!!

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Lexie,

Yes, it is. 

Walmart TU : 760 12/31/2013

Discover  TU : 762. 1/3/2013.

I think the closest one is 762. Smiley Happy It is 60 points difference. Do you apply for the card?

Ron.

Hmmm, mine is at 747 as of Jan 3. Should be a bit higher since I've paid off two Chase Cards after the update. I still am going to stick to my plan of no more apps but there's always DH. Smiley Wink

I think they should give you $15K for BBVA Compass Clearpoints.  The purchase APR should be lower than mine. 

Ron.

I'm done for 11 months.  It's DHs turn in a few months.  I'm gathering info for him, BBVA and US Bank are in the running

Maybe your DH will get some ned additions in the next few months Smiley Happy  There's also BMO Harris as well.  For US Bank, is he considering the Cash+ or another one?

Cash+.  I told him about the Duck Card because I can't app for it and keep my Bruin Alumni Card Smiley LOL

Sorry, Ron didn't mean to hijack the thread. It was FinStar's fault 

Lexie,

I see. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 61 of 68
Ron1
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:
I did. It's probably my last one. They didn't outsource to Élan. I think Key's does. Did you hear anything from Santa? I hope you will get the card. I cross my finger for you.

Ron.

COMMERCE BANK PO BOX 410708                  800-645-2103

KANSAS CITY MO 64141

Ron.

Message 62 of 68
Ron1
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Lexie,

Yes, it is. 

I think the closest one is 762. Smiley Happy It is 60 points difference. Do you apply for the card?

Ron.

Hmmm, mine is at 747 as of Jan 3. Should be a bit higher since I've paid off two Chase Cards after the update. I still am going to stick to my plan of no more apps but there's always DH. Smiley Wink

I think they should give you $15K for BBVA Compass Clearpoints.  The purchase APR should be lower than mine. 

Ron.

I'm done for 11 months.  It's DHs turn in a few months.  I'm gathering info for him, BBVA and US Bank are in the running

Maybe your DH will get some ned additions in the next few months Smiley Happy  There's also BMO Harris as well.  For US Bank, is he considering the Cash+ or another one?

Cash+.  I told him about the Duck Card because I can't app for it and keep my Bruin Alumni Card Smiley LOL

LMAO!  It's still sort of on topicish...  So he's going for the Duck, not the Beaver Card? 

I didn't know about the Beaver Card. I should have gone for the Beave instead of the Duck Card. The Big O is ugly. The activation stick is still on the card.  Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Message 63 of 68
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Awesome - congrats!

Message 64 of 68
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Lexie,

Yes, it is. 

Ron.

Ron.

LMAO!  It's still sort of on topicish...  So he's going for the Duck, not the Beaver Card? 

I meant I told him about OCCU not a specific card. 

Message 65 of 68
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

I didn't know about the Beaver Card. I should have gone for the Beave instead of the Duck Card. The Big O is ugly. The activation stick is still on the card.  Smiley Very Happy

Ron.

Well, you can always go for the Beaver too!!  Smiley Wink  In reading some of the recent threads, some folks have gotten aproved for both!

Message 66 of 68
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Well, when he does, have your DH go for the Beaver card.  I know you're not a fan of green so the other design might fare better ...LOL  Smiley Very Happy

Message 67 of 68
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

Well, when he does, have your DH go for the Beaver card.  I know you're not a fan of green so the other design might fare better ...LOL  Smiley Very Happy

I'll keep that in mind! 

Message 68 of 68
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.