Did you mean: 

Finally, Home Depot CLI to $20k :)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Finally, Home Depot CLI to $20k :)

@Anonymous wrote:

Ive had my HD card for over a year and theyve given me precisely squat, meanwhile the BB visa I also have with citi has tripled in size.

Im convinced it all goes back to that fiasco where I had to go into an actual store and prove my identity.

Seems legit.

500 limit, stuck at 500 forever?

ugh..$500 still? I would call into credit services again, and ask if there's some sort of flag on the acct, and ask for a supervisor, and tell them the issue.  

Message 11 of 16
clipperskipper
Regular Contributor

Nice, thank you. Do you really have $350K available in plastic?

Message 12 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@clipperskipper wrote:

Nice, thank you. Do you really have $350K available in plastic?

yep, sure do.  Its taken me 5 1/2 yrs to get that. I actually didnt realize I was up to that much in credit until just recently. I hadnt added my credit up in quite some time, so It'll be time to shed about 100k next year. I can do that with about 5-6 cards.

Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Pizza, i hardly use mine and anytime i requested it said call in . Never increased . 20k is great limitSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Great job and great CLI my friend!  screamer.gif

That's how it's done!  Smiley Very Happy

johnstewart.gif

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congratulations! I love my Home Depot card. I put my new roof on it two years ago and no interest the whole time. Just purchased a Tuff Shed for my well. I love having and using the card! Enjoy your excellent credit line!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.