Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! PayPal Cashback CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally! PayPal Cashback CLI

So I got this card 1/2019 with an $8K SL and Sync has always said no to increasing the limit. Decided to go ahead and try tonight. Asked for $10K and got it! Smiley Happy

BC7FB7DC-338B-4738-9848-5091DA91242B.jpeg

I was wondering if that card was ever gonna go $10K. Now if they'll offer me 12.99% APR (I have the lowest of the three tiers but it's still like 20%) I'll be very happy but seeing that card go $10K is good enough for now. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Finally! PayPal Cashback CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!

Message 2 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI!

Thanks!

Now if they'll get some transaction notifications or add a way to lock the card I would be very pleased with it. One can dream. 😂 

Message 3 of 41
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!..

Message 4 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI!..

Thank you sir!

Message 5 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI !!!

Message 6 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  Congratulations on getting a CLI.  Sync is a tough bank for CLI's and high SL's.  When you ask for a CLI and you get it, you always wonder if I had asked for me, would I have gotten it.

Message 7 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI !!!

Thank you!

Message 8 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!  Congratulations on getting a CLI.  Sync is a tough bank for CLI's and high SL's.  When you ask for a CLI and you get it, you always wonder if I had asked for me, would I have gotten it.

Yeah Sync has been really stubborn about giving me a CLI on PayPal. They did start me at $8K though so it's not like they gave me some low limit and then wouldn't increase it. 

I have a $2K Marvel too but I'm not sure I'm going to ask for increases on it. I just use it for video games and $2K is plenty for that. 

Message 9 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're very welcome saeren.

Message 10 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.