Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! PayPal Cashback CLI

tag
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally! PayPal Cashback CLI

That's awesome! Congrats to you! Someday after my next few goal cards I'd love to get in on some Sync products. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 21 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @Anonymous  Boredom can often embolden usSmiley Wink. Great limit. Paypal MC keeps sending me surveys to see how they can improveSmiley Wink

Sync was good to me recently though im sure it can all crash with no work in my futureSmiley Wink. Enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 41
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome!  Congratulations on getting a CLI.  Sync is a tough bank for CLI's and high SL's.  When you ask for a CLI and you get it, you always wonder if I had asked for me, would I have gotten it.

Depends . Most cards you can only get max 10k online, anything after you need to contact CS. Its always best to ask for more though because they will counter if eligbleSmiley Happy

Message 23 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

Message 24 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

Glad to see some $ynch Heart happening 'round here............what was it you got the other day? (increase?)   Wasn't it Synch too or no?  

Hope they'll put the button on dhs Sams club soon, it's Hammer Time!

Congrats again! @Anonymous 

Yup I got $2K on Amazon like two weeks ago or so. 

I thought about asking for Marvel last night but I don't want to spook them so I'm just gonna leave that alone. This puts my Sync exposure at $20K which is likely comfortable for both them and me. 

Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations Champ !!

thumb image

Thanks!

(Snoopy is awesome Smiley Very Happy)

Message 26 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newfossil wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks @newfossil! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ficoproblems247 wrote:

That's awesome! Congrats to you! Someday after my next few goal cards I'd love to get in on some Sync products. 

Thanks @Ficoproblems247!

Sync is an interesting one. If they like your profile, they'll give you the farm. They have their quirks though and credit with them can be easy come, easy go so it's a double edged sword but for now, I'm happy with them lol. 

Message 28 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous  Boredom can often embolden usSmiley Wink. Great limit. Paypal MC keeps sending me surveys to see how they can improveSmiley Wink

Sync was good to me recently though im sure it can all crash with no work in my futureSmiley Wink. Enjoy your new limitSmiley Happy

You need to start being positive mister! This too shall pass!

And yeah it was your post in the good stories thread that prompted me to try again here so thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI! 👍

Thank you! 😊 

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.