Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally! Sportsman Guide Visa Sct Pop Up-

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally! Sportsman Guide Visa Sct Pop Up

Did it pop up on the review address payment area page 2 ?

Message 11 of 17
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
After trying for months finally got the Sgv pop up! Accepted the offer for a temp CL $1000. I hope this grows as much as other posters here. I am headed for the garden now.

Congrats!  It will grow. CLi every 4 months like clockwork

Message 12 of 17
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the pop up after entering name,address,email,phone. Also have not received the HP yet on CR, I don't mind getting one as my inq's have fallen from last two years. Read that sct visas are now HP's. Will post result.

Message 14 of 17
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the pop up after entering name,address,email,phone. Also have not received the HP yet on CR, I don't mind getting one as my inq's have fallen from last two years. Read that sct visas are now HP's. Will post result.

Mine was not a SP. Good Luck

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my card today! $3000 SL CL one of my highest. I have been rebuiling my credit for the past 13 months. Also just got a CLI for my Quicksilver one $2000k Cli. Sooo Happy!! and still no HP on CR. 

Message 16 of 17
cuthatcard
Frequent Contributor

This is fantastic !!
I've been looking at various places for products I'm interested in and SG is right there with all the rest ( at times-lower) on $$.
I've never applied for any Com. Bank products and been reading here about SG, SCT and how they now, are more " stingy".. with apps, SCT !

I wouldn't wanna waste a HP, but if I can figure this , SCT, out, what, how.. to handle the application processing, ( slow/deliberate-incognito-etc) on my device, I may go for it !

Good job and congratulations to you on getting yours !!
FICO :November 2016
TU-761 EQ 756. EX - 749
No Baddies
QS1 -$2,000. Care Credit $9,600.00 CHASE Freedom $3,000.00 Discover IT $1,000.00
Inq TU 4 EQ 3 EX 2
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.