Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally... US Bank Cash+ email notification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally... US Bank Cash+ email notification

So i was checking the pre-approval pages, and while it didnt say i was, it did have a single APR on it. I know USB is sensative to alot of new accts and inq's, but with a single APR i tried anyways and submitted my app...    Fast forward 10 DAYS later, i get an email at 945pm... 

Congrats, your Cash+ is approved.  (they dont give you limit or APR)   So today i called in to see what i got expecting the 500 crap limit most ppl get and i was set to recon for a larger limit. I called to find out, and i got without recon.... 

5500 SL  12mo/0% I forgot to ask about the spend bonus.  Not sure with my marginal scores if i would even want to recon SL. 

DP's

Pulled TU  (i've heard they use TU4)  so it was 684, but recently dropped to 665.

new accts: 5/6mo, 13/12mo

overall UTI: 10%

Income: low-ish.

Previous US Bank cust: 14 days  LOL 

Rest can be found in siggy. 

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally... US Bank Cash+ email notification

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!!

Message 2 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval.  It looks like having a relationship does actually help.  I also had heavy new card activity during the first half of this year (7/6mo) and they approved me for a business card last week.  I was totally expecting a denial or a need to recon.  I feel like the difference was a checking that's been open for a while, even though I don't use it.  They wouldn't give me an Altitude in March but the account had only been open for a couple of weeks then with only a small intial deposit.

Nevertheless, congrats on the nice approval and skipping the toyish $500 limit!

Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval after the long wait! And at least you didn't get the $500 special like I did.
Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jago. Doin the Bull dance, feelin the flow. Congrats 🍾🎊🎉🎈🥓🥓< I threw you a couple extra slices. 

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval and very nice recon SL !!!!!

Thanks..  that was the SL they gave me, i didnt have to recon.    not sure if i should recon

Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Jago. Doin the Bull dance, feelin the flow. Congrats 🍾🎊🎉🎈🥓🥓< I threw you a couple extra slices. 

Thanks MB.    Smiley Happy  

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the approval after the long wait! And at least you didn't get the $500 special like I did.

Thanks and congrats to you too.   Not sure why you got the 500 special, you have cards with nice limits on them?  Plus better scores.. 

Message 8 of 34
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats BuddySmiley Happy

No need to recon time to BACON!!!

I dont know, I think $5500 is overrated. More people should strive for the $500 limit. Its liberating. After having thousand dollar limits , nothing beats my $300 cl. Use , pif, back to zero and rinse and repeat. Actually kind of fun. LowLimits is on to something.

Jago just be glad this wasnt a Banco de Brazil adventure, M8Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 34
Caught750
Valued Contributor

Yes!!! This lol. I told you it would be fine!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.