Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally a Discover CLI!!

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Finally a Discover CLI!!

Finally received a Discover SP CLI just now. Went from $800 to $1,200. This is after my $35,500 in increases yesterday on NFCU. My NREWARDS card went from $500 to $22,000 and my CLOC went from $1,000 to $15,000. Loving this year so far!
Credit conscience!
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally a Discover CLI!!

Great news Michael!  Wonderful way to start the new year.

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, that's great!! congrats!

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! How long have you had the card before they gave you the CLI? My husband has had his since July and still gets denied due to not enough time with current limit. 

Message 4 of 22
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

I've had the card since May 2016.
Credit conscience!
Message 5 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That is awesome Smiley Happy. You are clearly on a roll now bang that drum so i can march to that beatSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 22
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

It took almost 2 years past this bk7 to get to this point. Can't wait to hit the 10 year mark!
Credit conscience!
Message 7 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, took me 8 years to realize i could even HAVE credit again. In ten years your gonna be sportin a 50k Disco , a 50 k Navy and me beggin to hold your credit hightailsSmiley Wink. But seriously you are doing incredible. All this Navy lovin has me joansing but alas i have to slow my roll before i..i...i... i dont know just gonna have to get there in time. Patience is a virtue.... wonder if i can buy some on ebay??Smiley Wink Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 22
TYBOL_02

Congrats Michael....nice bump up.

FICO 8: TU-830 EX-805 EQ-820 Total CL - 150,000+ Util - 4% Goal: 830 across all 3 in 2017
Message 9 of 22
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

That's how you kick off the New Year, CONGRATS!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.