Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally an Amex CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally an Amex CLI

I have had my Amex Everyday for a while now. I have been following the request process, taking into account all the advice I have gotten here but have always gotten the 7-10 day wait followed by an eventual denial.

Finally today I got my Amex Everyday card which was at 2000 and requested 6000. While I didnt get that they did counter offer with 4000 and I am quite happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally an Amex CLI

Congrats! Tell them to make my Delta grow lol....I keep getting account to new and my Ficos are too low (old pulls)

Message 2 of 11
disdreamin
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It took me over a year to do a CLI on my BCP.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had my Amex Everyday for a while now. I have been following the request process, taking into account all the advice I have gotten here but have always gotten the 7-10 day wait followed by an eventual denial.

Finally today I got my Amex Everyday card which was at 2000 and requested 6000. While I didnt get that they did counter offer with 4000 and I am quite happy Smiley Happy

Congrats!.

I got approved for 1K CL and after 10 months no CLI yet (always denied), that card is my main grocery card, i am close to my 6k limit for 3% CB in just 10 months, i used it a lot and never been late on payments, waiting for July 4 to ask for my next CLI, let see what Amex replays back this time, i was approved for others Amex cards with high CL but my BCE still at 1k Smiley Frustrated

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will send them a message right away!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@disdreamin wrote:

Congrats! It took me over a year to do a CLI on my BCP.

Looks like I'll be waiting a while for my first CLI...Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 11
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats...

Message 9 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.