Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally approved CSP!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally approved CSP!!!

Hello all

I just had to share the excitement.  I've been rebuilding my credit since December 2019.  Yesterday got an email from Chase stating I was already approved for the Freedom Unlimited.  Logged on and had the green stars next to CSP, CSR, United, SW, and FU.  The CSP has been on my radar for awile so I pulled the trigger...only regret was not applying in branch to get the first year fee waived.  Immediately approved for a monster $13,500 limit @ 22.99%.  To give you an idea, my total credit card limit across all cards prior to this was $14,500.  Score when pulled EX was 709.  I'm guessing the high amount has to do with my high spending they see in my bank account with them.  I have an amex trifecta, now its time to build a Chase trifecta!  Any tips on how soon to apply for the Freedom Unlimited?

17 REPLIES 17
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally approved CSP!!!

I hope that someday I have the same title.

Congratulations on your wonderful approval!  👏 

P.s. I did not remember that you may have the 1st year's annual fee waive if or when applied in branch.

Enjoy your new card... and the UR system!

Message 2 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 18
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Wow great SL from Chase !

Congrats

Message 6 of 18
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! I'd suggest 3-6 months for another app. As long as profile still supports application. Those other preapprovals should disappear soon. Check for preapproval in branch for next, or just make sure under 5/24. Enjoy that SUB!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great pickup, congrats OP!  Were you able to grab the 80k signup bonus as well?

Message 8 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

13.5K is a respectible start, big grats on it Smiley Happy

I would recommend 6 months before any more Chase apps, show them that you can handle this one first.

Message 9 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.