Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got a CLI from Citi!

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!

Congrats on finally getting the increase! I have been in their time out for well over a year now with no cli's hopefully I can also breakthrough soon.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 11 of 36
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!! Never give up on Citi... it's only a SP baby. Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 36
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLI!

Thanks! I was starting to think this one was never gonna grow haha. 

That's how I feel about my Citi cards. Smiley Frustrated

Congrats on your CLI though.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 13 of 36
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

Congrats @Anonymous , what was your inq count?

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 14 of 36
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI!!! Never give up on Citi... it's only a SP baby. Smiley LOL

Never give up on Citi? Pfft. I gave up on them. I still try, but I've resorted to the fact that my Citi core cards will never grow.

Message 15 of 36
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

@macinjosh wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

Never give up on Citi? Pfft. I gave up on them. I still try, but I've resorted to the fact that my Citi core cards will never grow.

@macinjosh You can keep clicking though. Your current scores are right on the cusp of them backing the money truck. Just stay at it and it will happen. 

Message 16 of 36
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@nuohlac wrote:

@macinjosh wrote:

@nuohlac wrote:

@macinjosh You can keep clicking though. Your current scores are right on the cusp of them backing the money truck. Just stay at it and it will happen. 

@nuohlac, I'll keep trying.

Message 17 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congrats on finally getting the increase! I have been in their time out for well over a year now with no cli's hopefully I can also breakthrough soon.

Thanks! I think they just capitulated since I haven't been credit seeking 😂 

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nuohlac wrote:

Yeah but getting told no all of the time gets upsetting lol

Message 19 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLI!

Thanks! I was starting to think this one was never gonna grow haha. 

That's how I feel about my Citi cards. Smiley Frustrated

Congrats on your CLI though.

Well I only have the one, you've got a lot more credit with them than I do, but yes I'm glad their stinginess relented for now. 

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.