Did you mean: 

Finally got a CLI from Citi!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally got a CLI from Citi!

@ToxikPH wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous !

Like I said earlier one day I'll get a 10k Citi limit, until that day I'll just keep bugging GS.

I stopped asking GS after I got my $5K. I'll ask them after I pay off my 12 Pro Max (because there's no way I'll not pay off the installments early). 

Message 31 of 36
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on that long awaited Citi CLI!  Glad you decided to keep the card

Message 32 of 36
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

YAY! Finally! Congrats to youSmiley Happy
Message 33 of 36
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ToxikPH wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous !

Like I said earlier one day I'll get a 10k Citi limit, until that day I'll just keep bugging GS.

I stopped asking GS after I got my $5K. I'll ask them after I pay off my 12 Pro Max (because there's no way I'll not pay off the installments early). 

I'm at 6.5k with GS right now, would love to see 10k on that card.

Message 34 of 36
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Saeren,

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊  on getting a Citi CLI!

Guyatthebeach

Message 35 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the Rewards+ card last October and it was always no because of my BK. Went on the app today and the option to increase my limit wasn't there so I hopped on the website to check, submitted, and got $1500 with no HP. Still one of my lower limits but hey, the train is here!

748B2D36-FCBE-46DC-A940-D91463EF4F0B.jpeg

Gotta feel good my friendSmiley Happy. Citi tells me to get more incomeSmiley Wink

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.