Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got my hands on Nordstrom's!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally got my hands on Nordstrom's!!!

New bank, TD.  Seems they are a bit tough.  I waited a long time before I got a call from Nordstrom's/TD  that I was approved for their normal credit card.  Said not to worry.  Charge and pay and after 6 months, go to the store and ask to be upgraded to the Visa version.  Okay, in with them!  So I decided to also app for the TD cc since it was a difficult bank.  No word on that yet.  Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally got my hands on Nordstrom's!!!

Congrats Sandi. What about the 5/3 app drama, is that over LOL?
TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Doro.  Woman Very Happy  Nope, still going on in another thread.  Can't seem to find out anything.  Got a letter in the mail this morning.  And all that was in it was that letter you get when you normall get your cc.  Explaining the cost of your fico score, blah, blah, blah.  Nohting else.  Very weird bank.  I was going to try it since I have to do some weeding on some others.  

Message 3 of 23
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Pls report for your precious jewelry fitting 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 23
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I used to have a Nordstrom card. In 1978. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! 

Message 8 of 23
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations! Sandibeach on the Nordstrom approval and best of luck on the TD cc too.

Am still toying with whether to app TD Aeroplan or not. Almost pulled the string last night but decided to research the chances first.

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone.  Woman Very Happy  

CM, I was debating whether to app for their cc but since I pulled the trigger on Nordies, I figured to give it a shot.  That was my next to last app spree 3 weeks ago.  So I figured they would just age off at the same time.  No more apps until I can get my hands on that CSP.  And I will be weeding quite a few out.  Some will be Comenty.  Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.