Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally in the AMEX Club!!

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally in the AMEX Club!!

@Rudy1 wrote:

A little backstory a month ago I applied for a Amex Green which I was preapproved for they asked me for a bank letterhead and banks were closed so they canceled the application. 

So this month they opened up banks where I live so I decided to go and see the pre approval website. I was pre approved for most co brand and gold. I took a Delta Gold because I fly them quite a bit. I filled in everything and I am just waiting while that circle spins and then something pops up asking about adding an AU I said no. Then the circle spun spun again and I get worried then I see the message that makes it all worth it Congrats you are approved!!! I don't see a limit so I set up online account approved for $8,900. I am over the moon right now I just can not believe it. I expected like $1000-2000 if I was approved not $8900 but hey I am not saying no. I have learned so much here all of you are amazing and so helpful! I never would have thought my credit would be where it was today. So Thanks.

You just helped alot of people @Rudy1 :-)

Congratulations on your Amex success!!

Here's to more success,

Cheers

Message 21 of 40
Rudy1
Established Contributor

A quick update I want to give you guys some Data Points. HP on Experian here in NJ. Experian FICO 8 Score 734. Inquiries 36/24. Not inquiries sensitive to me. A lot to fall off this year. AAOA 9.1 years DTI 23% Will lower this soon. My credit usage is 8% this will also change soon. If there is any other DP I can provide let me know.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 22 of 40
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 23 of 40
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

A little backstory a month ago I applied for a Amex Green which I was preapproved for they asked me for a bank letterhead and banks were closed so they canceled the application. 

So this month they opened up banks where I live so I decided to go and see the pre approval website. I was pre approved for most co brand and gold. I took a Delta Gold because I fly them quite a bit. I filled in everything and I am just waiting while that circle spins and then something pops up asking about adding an AU I said no. Then the circle spun spun again and I get worried then I see the message that makes it all worth it Congrats you are approved!!! I don't see a limit so I set up online account approved for $8,900. I am over the moon right now I just can not believe it. I expected like $1000-2000 if I was approved not $8900 but hey I am not saying no. I have learned so much here all of you are amazing and so helpful! I never would have thought my credit would be where it was today. So Thanks.

A quick update I want to give you guys some Data Points. HP on Experian here in NJ. Experian FICO 8 Score 734. Inquiries 36/24. Not inquiries sensitive to me. A lot to fall off this year. AAOA 9.1 years DTI 23% Will lower this soon. My credit usage is 8% this will also change soon. If there is any other DP I can provide let me know.

Well that deserves a Big Congrats!! Definitely wasn't inquiry sensitive good to know and thanks for the data points.

Message 24 of 40
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 25 of 40
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

YASSS! So awesome! Congratulations on your Delta Gold AMEX!
Message 27 of 40
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 28 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, recently i try apply to a Blue Cash Everyday, and they ask me for bank letter, I not send the letter and they close my app Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 40
Rudy1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous Have you moved recently I did last year I think that is what set it off for me. But look a month later I applied and got a card. So this is very unlikely to happen everytime even to someone who didn't give the letter.

>
Goal Cards:
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.