Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerhut HUGE CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fingerhut HUGE CLI

I wasn't fan of Fingerhut but they are nice with low monthly payments. I first started with $1k 3 mos ago, now they CLI'ed me to $7500.

Anyone here has large CL with FH?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Fingerhut HUGE CLI

I don't have that card but that is a nice bump for sure, congrats!!

Message 2 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats My LIMMIT IS $4747.00 Yes 4747 lol. Have you carry a balance? I have not had a cli in years

Thanks

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first started, I orderd $700 worth of stuff, within 2 weeks, paid half then last week, pay it all off and maybe that is why they decided to give me a huge CLI.
Message 4 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When I first started, I orderd $700 worth of stuff, within 2 weeks, paid half then last week, pay it all off and maybe that is why they decided to give me a huge CLI.

they do love when people use the card more than 200. For example i bought a 55" tv ( on clerance + 50% extra off. It was cheaper on FH than amazon.  After i made a payment i got a 1K cli. They love you to give you that cli hehe

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny, I checked, they have Samsung 55' QLED tv for $1899 so I checked Amazon listed for $1,189 so I called FH and asked what to do, they was willing as one time to price match and placed the order and I requested express, taxes and insurance, so the price came to $1408. Now I'm happy!
Message 6 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the nice CLI

Message 7 of 11
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Funny, I checked, they have Samsung 55' QLED tv for $1899 so I checked Amazon listed for $1,189 so I called FH and asked what to do, they was willing as one time to price match and placed the order and I requested express, taxes and insurance, so the price came to $1408. Now I'm happy!

AWESOME I did not know they would do that Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 11
jmos
Regular Contributor

Wow. Congrats!! That's a huge CLI!!

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

FH = Captive financing

They're not normally consumer friendly when it comes to their pricing either... as you can see there's usually a 50% markup on things as a standard practice thinking people shopping them can't go somewhere else if they're using their FH CC.  

If you can work them over and get a good deal then that makes the CC useful.  If you're stuck buying stuff from them to generate credit then it's just as bad as paying to have a CC like C1/FP/etc.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.