Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firestone Credit approval!!

tag
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: Firestone Credit approval!!

Good for you... Congrats !!!!!!!!
Yes,, take it slow, and learn all you can while gardening !!!!!!
Best Wishes on your credit journey !!!!!

Message 11 of 24
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Means a lot to you...then that is all that counts! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

What other cards do u have? Many say to garden but when I was rebuilding from the low 400s I got all the card I could which is just a secured CO. After using that for 6 months or so before learning about this site I got the CO platinum and QS1 both with 500 limit and after I got on this site helped me a lot. I used the new CO card for maybe a month and was applying for any and all the cards I can. After that I sit in garden for about 6 months and do it over. I actually just did another app spree and now I will sit in garden till nov-dec of this year and go app spree again and first card I'm getting after getting out of garden will be discover. Started with score of about 450 on 3/2015 now I'm at 680+ across all 3

Message 14 of 24
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Rott i currently have the secured capital one since Jan 2016 with a CL of 200, I have just recieved the Capital one QS1 unsecured with a SL of 500, yesterday i apped for Kays jeweler and got a SL of 1650 and Firestone with a SL of 800...i apped last week for Kohls and Victorias Secret both are still pending and have not been able to speak with anyone due to me having a fraud alert and them needing to call me before my app is complete....I think thats a good start for someone with sour credit Smiley Happy even if i dont get the kohls and VS....i want to eventually phse out my subprime cards and upgrade when my scores improve. wish me luck!!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 15 of 24
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

You are solidly poised and on your way to great credit.  Patience is key. Your doing all the right things.  Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 16 of 24
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

ty grill!!! i see you have similar card in your wallet Smiley Wink

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 17 of 24
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 18 of 24
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

thanks!!

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to thank you for the great info..I applied today for the card and was approved for $1000. I am in the rebuild department for the second time in my life and have a few credit cards with limits as high as $500 and hope to grow them over the next year. so this limit will definately be a big boost for me and my confidence. thanks again..

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.