Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

tag
Deuter
Regular Contributor

First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my most recent and 3rd approval! This time i crossed the borders from Citi to join AMEX. This is my first AMEX ever and different card from other network than MC. I was approved for a 10k SL and have still yet to check my APR. This card will be used in Europe so this is the AMEX i was looking for as it also comes with No AF to try AMEX acceptance in the old continent.

AMEX was really nice and they are going to ship my card to Europe where i am travelling atm. I don't have SSN or ITIN so i had to have a conference call with my bank (Citi) and AMEX. Looking forward to applying for the Amex Plat in 3 months. Sign up bonus was the 95K Hilton points, got the card for No FX fee.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈@Deuter on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 21
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! This is one of my favorites, and I consider the points-earning categories to be quite generous for a no-AF card!

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 4 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, grats on getting in the door with AMEX.
Message 5 of 21
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 6 of 21
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Nice SL and great card to obtain, congrats!

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 8 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and Welcome to the Amex family!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.