Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my most recent and 3rd approval! This time i crossed the borders from Citi to join AMEX. This is my first AMEX ever and different card from other network than MC. I was approved for a 10k SL and have still yet to check my APR. This card will be used in Europe so this is the AMEX i was looking for as it also comes with No AF to try AMEX acceptance in the old continent.

AMEX was really nice and they are going to ship my card to Europe where i am travelling atm. I don't have SSN or ITIN so i had to have a conference call with my bank (Citi) and AMEX. Looking forward to applying for the Amex Plat in 3 months. Sign up bonus was the 95K Hilton points, got the card for No FX fee.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: First AMEX! - Hilton Honors

Congrats 🎊🎉🎈@Deuter on your approval.

CARDS: Discover It | QuickSilver One | Open Sky | Kohl’s | BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards | BB&T Bright | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | AMEX BCE | OverStock
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574
Message 2 of 21
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! This is one of my favorites, and I consider the points-earning categories to be quite generous for a no-AF card!

Message 3 of 21
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations
April 2020
Experian Fico 8. 703
Transunion Fico 8. 711
Equifax Fico 8. 717

Capital one QS. $700
Capital one QS1. $2250
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

All cards opened between Oct 2018. - March 2020

Message 4 of 21
Highlighted

Excellent, grats on getting in the door with AMEX.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 21
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 6 of 21
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Nice SL and great card to obtain, congrats!

Message 7 of 21
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 21
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 9 of 21
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congrats and Welcome to the Amex family!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.