Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Access Visa from Mid America Bank

tag
wayne6372
Valued Member

Re: First Access Visa from Mid America Bank

Yes, all of these card are for people with poor credit.Best way to go is a secured card when you can.When they credit card act came out, they had to redo the charges to were they were legal again.It used to be these cards would charge you $175 off the back which reduce you down too 125.I repair credit and would suggest you stay away from them if possible.Look for a low interest rate secured card.But those are hard to find as well, everyone wants to charge a redilocolus interest rate for your own money.The primor Visa secured is the lowest I have seen with a 9.9% rate and $49 annual fee.Anyone knowing of low secured card rates, please advise me asap.

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Stay away from first Access visa total card. That have horrible credit line increase criteria, to add insult to injury they charge a participation fee monthly like a pre paid card. They are more harm than good with the most unprofessional staff you could ever speak with.
Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just got this card today scores aren't that great trying to build my credit how long should I keep it before I dump it
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also knew to the forum be gentle with me guys and ladies I have a lot to learn
Message 14 of 27
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Thnak you for sharing this information with the group.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vagas4play do you know how long I should keep this card have not received yet can I cancel it don't thinK it was a hp
Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can get a secured card cancel it and throw in the trash can.
Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get a capital one secured card for 24 months. If you must keep the card, keep it for 24 months and then close it.
Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have boa secure card for cl $300 and cap 1 journey cc $800.00 just wanted one more... so i can call and cancel this card??? will they refund methe $89.00??

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok thanks

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.