Did you mean: 

First App Spree - New loot!

tag
Josh2942
Established Contributor

Re: First App Spree - New loot!

Nice loot!

Jaguar F-Type R Loan 50K Balance
Goldman Sachs Signature Loan $29,000 TU 750 score pulled at time of loan.
Student Loan Debt $1,500
Credit Card Debt $300 1>% of $166,700
FAKO Transunion 723 Equifax 744
What's in my wallet? Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited, and AMEX Blue for Business
Message 11 of 13
thecheese
Established Member

Thanks all! I called twice to recon for the Quicksilver. The first time I called the number suggested in this thread and they gave me a bit of an attitude and refused to even look at my app (I can assure you I was very polite throughout). The second time I called the number in the backdoor thread and the rep was very nice but said an HP would be required for recon and although he could do it, he recommended I just wait for the letter and decide at that point, which I opted for.

On the bright side, I had gone for one last app with Discover IT and got a "5-10 day" message. The next day they called to verify some info and approved me for a $9,500 limit (my highest yet)! I didn't expect that at all, but with all the successes I think I have all my spending categories covered for quite awhile. I know I took a good amount of inqueries from this spree, but considering I just moved and my car lease is up in just over 2 years I figured the timing was right to take some chances since it will be at least a year before any plans that require serious credit analysis and in the long term I can now work towards a much thicker, healthier credit profile thanks to all your info.

Message 12 of 13
kaskuli
Regular Contributor

Congrats again on a most impressive spree!

$26500 Amex EDP / $20000 Merrill+ / $12000 Chase Sapphire Preferred / $12000 Chase British Airways / $7500 Barclays Arrival+ / $7500 FIA Amex / $7500 Paypal Extras MC / $7000 Chase Freedom / $3500 Discover It
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.