Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First CLI ever - Sam's Club/Synch

tag
JoeMap
Established Member

First CLI ever - Sam's Club/Synch

A recent post on the Credit Cards board mentioned a new Synch CLI box.  Not only could I not find it but also couldn't find the other places where CLI buttons should be according to some nice posters who tried to help.  

Finally, gave in and called CS.  $500 > $3,000  BAM!  Pretty excited for that as Christmas is coming.  No idea for sure if it is a SP or HP but I only had 8 inq between all 3 reports so no biggie.

Scores in signature but for data points, I've only had the card since August and it is my only card, although a Victoria Secret card is still reporting open (we cut the card years ago).   Lots of baddies still reporting (mortgage and student loan lates, and 1 medical paid off) but nothing new in the last 4.5 years.  My auto loans are through my work CU so they are always on time!  You can see where my score was in August 2012.  I kicked it into gear and started making payments on time (duh!).  

Anyway, just wanted to celebrate my first victory.

Joe

August 2012 EQ 543
November 2016 EQ 679 EX 660 TU 664
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First CLI ever - Sam's Club/Synch

Congrats! It's a SP from Sync..Double Congrats on the score growths!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your first victory, and a very nice one at that! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

Congrats on your first CLI! More to come...

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

GratsSmiley Happy a victory with Sync is like landing on the moonSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.