cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Call to Credit Solutions - Lowe's CLI Approved!

tag
Powertripper
Valued Member

Re: First Call to Credit Solutions - Lowe's CLI Approved!

Great post. I was approved for a Sams Club MC the end of May..received it about 2 weeks ago, middle of June..and I've charged a couple tanks of gas on it (5% on gas thats why I wanted the card!). The SL was $3600. It is one of the lowest SL cards I have received. I hadn't really dwelled on the limit until I read this post a few days ago and it started nagging at me..now I know you've had you card for 12yrs..but figured I'd take a moment tonight and call the credit solutions number. I have decent credit and was hopeful they would bump the CL up a little. I was even prepared to be on hold and transferred around all over the place like some people have stated. Right out the gate, after verification of course, the rep asks me how much do you want. Well 25k should do it. Looking at the call time on my phone it took 9 min and 29 sec to get the approval for 25k. Nice! Thanks for the great write up UncleB.

Not a whole lotta credit specs to go along with this post and I appologize, but it took me damn near 10 min to refind this post, another 10 min to type this comment, and the original 10 min to get approved----I got to move along.....www.samsclub here I come Smiley Very Happy

Message 41 of 52
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Powertripper wrote:

Great post. I was approved for a Sams Club MC the end of May..received it about 2 weeks ago, middle of June..and I've charged a couple tanks of gas on it (5% on gas thats why I wanted the card!). The SL was $3600. It is one of the lowest SL cards I have received. I hadn't really dwelled on the limit until I read this post a few days ago and it started nagging at me..now I know you've had you card for 12yrs..but figured I'd take a moment tonight and call the credit solutions number. I have decent credit and was hopeful they would bump the CL up a little. I was even prepared to be on hold and transferred around all over the place like some people have stated. Right out the gate, after verification of course, the rep asks me how much do you want. Well 25k should do it. Looking at the call time on my phone it took 9 min and 29 sec to get the approval for 25k. Nice! Thanks for the great write up UncleB.

Not a whole lotta credit specs to go along with this post and I appologize, but it took me damn near 10 min to refind this post, another 10 min to type this comment, and the original 10 min to get approved----I got to move along.....www.samsclub here I come Smiley Very Happy

Huge congrats my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

Exactly a week after I called for my Lowe's account, I called Credit Solutions again about my own Sam's Club MasterCard.. and it's not even a year old yet.  The phone call went almost exactly the same (with Sam's they had to send a text to my phone and have me read back the code) and minutes later I had myself a Sam's Club MasterCard with a $20k credit line as well.  Smiley Wink

Double-kudos for finding this thread... I'm sure it took you a few minutes, but I'm glad you found it and were able to share your own success!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 52
lsutigers
Contributor

Im about to pull the trigger on the lowes card. They are having a helluva sale on appliances right now and we recently purchased a new home. What is the number for credit solutions? Im sure i wont be happy with the SL especially since im wantung to run 2K through it immediately
Message 43 of 52
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Thanks, everyone!  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats as well! I have to ask, what was your TU score at the time your Lowes card was increased?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 44 of 52
UncleB
Credit Mentor

The number I'ved used both times is 877-379-8173... it goes to the overseas Credit Solutions, and many people have reported very positive results by using it.

My TU score was around 770-780 when I got my "good" increases on Lowe's and Sam's Club MC, but from what I've read once you get to 730-740 you can generally get what you want.  Smiley Wink 

Message 45 of 52
lsutigers
Contributor

Thanks bud!
Message 46 of 52
lsutigers
Contributor

Do they generally pull transunion?
Message 47 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah i think they do. If you have a good TU score now may be the time to apply. Seems Synch is handing out leftover candy from HalloweenSmiley Happy. Check out Gmood1's recent Sync approval for 6k " How to go from 6k to 30k in 7 days" lolSmiley Happy. Had to plugg that one , Gmood, too good of an approvalSmiley Happy
Message 48 of 52
lsutigers
Contributor

So i did the online app and was approved for 3k. I called the number that UNC provided i asked for 20k and she countered with 17k! SCORE!
Message 49 of 52
lsutigers
Contributor

Transunion score 726
Message 50 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.