Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Lowe's CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

First Lowe's CLI!!

Finally got a CLI on my Lowe's card today. I called in this time, and went from my SL of $1000 to a CLI to $10,000. I had tried a couple times in the past and kept getting denied. I had bought something each month since opening the card and paid it off in full each time. I asked for $10K and got $10K, so I feel like I left some money on the table, but not sure what to do to see if I am correct. Still, quite a jump though!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lowe's CLI!!

Congrats on your increase!   I keep thinking about that card, but just can't bring myself to open a store card.  Enjoy your rewards!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like store cards, in my opinion, because purchases do not tie up your major credit card credit limits. Most of my major credit cards have pretty close to zero balance because I use store cards where I like to shop. Just my two cents... 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Lowe's CLI!!

Congrats on CLI

Message 4 of 6
ChessChik47
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I like store cards, in my opinion, because purchases do not tie up your major credit card credit limits. Most of my major credit cards have pretty close to zero balance because I use store cards where I like to shop. Just my two cents... 

That's one way to look at the value of store cards.  I'm gardening now, so no new accounts for me, but one never knows what may happen in the future.  Again congrats on your increase!  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet increaseSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.