cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First auto CLI offer since I joined this forums! BUT!!!

tag
zerobacan
Established Contributor

First auto CLI offer since I joined this forums! BUT!!!

I am so happy I wanted to shared with all of you my first automatic CLI offer BUT

it is only for $100 for my rebuilder Credit One crappy C, and they want to charge me 25 bucks!! for it, so I am saying NO thanks.

However it feels good to have CLI offered to me for the first time! YEAH!!

I know this will be the first one of many thanks to everyone advise!

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: First auto CLI offer since I joined this forums! BUT!!!

Congrats bro. The flood gates are now open, watch for raging CLI offers!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 2 of 13
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!! That is quite a step forward!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 13
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Its always nice for an auto increase

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 4 of 13
Jkusa
Valued Member

Congrats on saying no!

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/i/custom/FFC_Icon.gif">Starting Score: 652
Current Score: EQ 685 TU 683 EX 699 (their sites FAKO) all as of 03/02/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 6 of 13
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@zerobacan wrote:

I am so happy I wanted to shared with all of you my first automatic CLI offer BUT

it is only for $100 for my rebuilder Credit One crappy C, and they want to charge me 25 bucks!! for it, so I am saying NO thanks.

Two Congrats ! !

First for getting the offer

Second for having the courage and strength to say NO!  

Hey, ya gotta start somewhere and this is a good start.  You got the offer.  More will come your way !

Message 7 of 13
zerobacan
Established Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@zerobacan wrote:

Two Congrats ! !

Hey, ya gotta start somewhere and this is a good start.  You got the offer.  More will come your way !

Thanks everyone!!!

I was wondering if I call in and I told them, hey thanks for the offer but I would like a bigger CLI and no fee,

anybody have experience in Crappy Credit One recon or backdooring?

Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Delta 2k (AU) Discover iT 5k, BOFA Siggy $5k, BOFA AlaskaAir Siggy 5k, BBVA Compass $5k! Macy's $4.5k, C1 $2.5, SFCU $2.5k, SFCU LOC $2k, Paypal SmartC $4k, Sam's 5.5k Victoria Secret $2k, Kay's $1.7k.,76/Citi $1.5k Amazon $5k, Walmart Disco $3k JC Penny $4k, C1 $2.5, BBRZ 700.
Starting:TU:536 EXP:561 : EQ:552 Current:TU:680 Walmart (2-15-14)EXP:712 FICO!! (12-4-13):EQ:622 (FICO 2-6-14) Uti 27% Goal: 720 By 12-13.
Message 8 of 13
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@zerobacan wrote:

Two Congrats ! !

+1

Congrats on both Smiley Very Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 9 of 13
LionLaw
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the positive feeback, and good job saying no to that ridiculous fee!  Sounds like you're getting close to the point where you can close that card and move on to bigger and better things. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.