cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First reward to my credit rebuild: Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles APPROVAL!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First reward to my credit rebuild: Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles APPROVAL!!

Thank you everyone Smiley Happy, can't wait to get it! Have to make sure I use it for basically everything for next few months to make sure I hit the welcomes bonus lol. If any of you have this card, do you get the companion ticket perk every year exactly? Ex: I'll get my card in September , I know I don't get it first year so my next one would be September , or does it disperse to everyone Jan 1st for example? 

Message 11 of 20
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 12 of 20
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!! Congratulations!!

Message 13 of 20
heeseon
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations

TU789 EQ786 EX791(05/23)
Message 14 of 20
mrjerry
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Message 15 of 20
Irv02
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your new Amex card!!!

Message 16 of 20
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on grabbing this card.  The companion certificate will show up in "eCredits and Certificates" in your Wallet on your SkyMiles account right about the time your annual fee is charged each year at renewal.  If Medallion status is a consideration for the future, you'll be happy to know that ALL bonus MQMs you earn from the Welcome Offer (and if you have the Amex Offer in your account for 500 bonus MQMs and 500 bonus SkyMiles for every $1000 spent) will roll over to 2021 toward working on 2022 status.  In normal times you would need to be a Medallion member already to roll over MQMs, and even then it would only be excess ones earned above your status.

Message 17 of 20
slickwidit
Established Contributor

congratulations!👏

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 18 of 20
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on grabbing this card.  The companion certificate will show up in "eCredits and Certificates" in your Wallet on your SkyMiles account right about the time your annual fee is charged each year at renewal.  If Medallion status is a consideration for the future, you'll be happy to know that ALL bonus MQMs you earn from the Welcome Offer (and if you have the Amex Offer in your account for 500 bonus MQMs and 500 bonus SkyMiles for every $1000 spent) will roll over to 2021 toward working on 2022 status.  In normal times you would need to be a Medallion member already to roll over MQMs, and even then it would only be excess ones earned above your status.

Stop scaring the OP with all that M&M talk. Let them enjoy the card for a bit.

Message 19 of 20
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your rebuild success!

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.