Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First unsecured cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First unsecured cards

Congrats on a tidy little Haul!!!  Just in time for the Holidays right?! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the credit and on the new home!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everybody! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 15
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congrats and especially for being smart about it and opening cards that you will actually use regularly! 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wondered if that was why I was denied the second Cap1....

I hope it wasn't a second hard pul?

If I'm not mistaken Cap1 now changed their approval policy I think it's one approval every 30 days. There's some threads on here about denying 2nd apps instantly. Watch your letter from them, that may be the denial, not your scores or anyhting. But you did grab the right one first gain the rewards

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.