Did you mean: 

Freedom Flex and Citi Custom Cash Approval

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: Freedom Flex and Citi Custom Cash Approval

Wow, great haul! I'm jealous! 👍

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 21 of 23
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

@Anonymous wrote:

Saw a lot of the stuff about the Custom Cash and I like the concept. Can be sort of a chameleon card that slots in when my rotating ones don't do enough. At minimum gonna be my Lowe's/Home Depot card. But might be a gas card some weeks if it's not a rotating category week

^ Hah, GMTA, this will primarily be my Lowe's/HD/Ace card.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 22 of 23
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Been a while since I've been on, but always lurking. Have a few household purchaes coming up and wanted a 0 APR card for the sake of liquidity so I added the Flex on Thursday.  Instant approval with 14,400 SL. Hit TU and EX on the pulls.

Scores:

760 EX

741 TU

741 EQ

Income: six figures

Util- 9%

Inquires- 9 on EX, but only 3 scoreable (2 of them for mortgage--the other because of student loan refi that got me down to 3%)

Saw a lot of the stuff about the Custom Cash and I like the concept. Can be sort of a chameleon card that slots in when my rotating ones don't do enough. At minimum gonna be my Lowe's/Home Depot card. But might be a gas card some weeks if it's not a rotating category week (Chase Ink Cash is my best gas card right now at 2x pts-- or 3% with sapphire reserve conversion). Only got $6,100 on that. Scores were 755 EX and...not really sure as I haven't refreshed TU/EQ since the Flex application. Applied while logged in to Citi and it seems like I got away without a credit hit as I didn't get any notifications for pulls...yet. I will update if that changes.

Hope all of you are well. A little surprised I didn't go with a US Bank product, but Connect didn't have a 0 APR window. Maybe that will be my future.

Congrats on your approval! Smiley Happy

Can I ask - what were your x/6 and x/12 numbers as it pertains to new accounts at the time of your application?

Potential Future Cards
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.