Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freedom Flex approval with couple of DPs

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Freedom Flex approval with couple of DPs

Anyway, I was going to wait till December 1st to apply. I've dropped below 5/24 on 11/09, then another one on 11/19. Currently 3/24. 

Waiting for the following month seemed like a prudent thing to do, and I patiently waited one day, decided I don't feel like waiting 

Applied, got lovely "don't call us, we'll call you". I called immediately (though, I do know better but...it is what it is). 

Status on automated line was two weeks, pressed option for customer service and told them I only wanted to make sure nothing was needed from me. 

Gentleman stated ID verification needed to be completed before application can be processed, I figured they would ask me to send pictures of my mom in labor along with DL and SS.

Nope, they want to text me. Okay, text away. 

After a successful verification, he asked me to hold and said he will attempt to process application. Not even 3 min later came back with approval, he stated it was for $12,300 and said if I was not satisfied with that amount, I can request increase later (umm, LOLWUT). 

He said "That's the max it will allow me due to recent increase" 

Yo, what increase..but I didn't say that, I was too excited about Flex I was afraid I'd sound like duck equipped with auto tune.

At some point after the last statement, CSR went from $16,700 to $25,700. Lots of use last couple of months because teens and Xmas shopping are toxic for your wallet.  

Then I decided to ask how come verification was required as I've applied directly from my account. I did not expect an answer, but sometimes playing dumb can be entertaining.

Except, this one answered me and said "your phone number was found on dark web recently" (I hope he keeps his job, super secrets being spilled here). 

So, DPs...

1)You don't have to wait till the following month. Chase goes by the actual date card was opened. You would be eligible the following day if you're feeling brave enough. 

2) ID verification ain't random, at least it        wasn't for me. 

3)Chase employs at least one pleasant       person  

Chase pulled EX and TU (of course they did 😐). Score ain't too hot, just about everything is reporting, EX 772 TU 785. 

11/15 accounts reporting balance.

Aggregate utilization 2%, highest individual utilization about 35% (on their card). I did not make CR look pretty before applying, twas impulse.  

Screenshot_20211122-110036_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211122-115117_Chrome.jpg

Message 1 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Freedom Flex approval with couple of DPs

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 60
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Yet more confirmation that there's no need to be patient when it comes to credit hahah. That's amazing on your approval, Congrats! Thanks for the solid DPs!

Message 3 of 60
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The more catback the better.

Congrats to you.

Message 4 of 60
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the Flex - I'll admit to being a wee bit jellie (but also at 7/24, so I did it to myself).

Congrats on the CLI as well.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 5 of 60
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the approval, @Remedios! 🤗

I'd like to give a shoutout to your impulsivness that gave us these datapoints to use

Way to take one for the team 😂😎

Message 6 of 60
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Hercules.gif

C  o  N  R  a  T  u  L  a  O  n  S  !! 

I knew your "date" with Chase would go really well Smiley WinkSmiley Wink  So, it sounds like the first moment of courtship was a success and I can only wonder about tonite 😂

Great DPs btw. I like the fact that you did it in your jammies (or casual wear) vs getting all dressed up to the 9s for this approval 😜 They evidently loved your profile regardless.  Very nice SL and sounds like double-pull was worth it.  Enjoy your new FLEX!

Message 7 of 60
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Yay you!  Congrats!

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 8 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@kilroy8 wrote:

The more catback the better.

Congrats to you.

Thanks. How many URs you got stashed? You can tell me the truth, I ain't looking for boifren 

Message 9 of 60
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

Congratulations on the approval, @Remedios! 🤗

I'd like to give a shoutout to your impulsivness that gave us these datapoints to use

Way to take one for the team 😂😎

wasted-otter-slam.gif

Message 10 of 60
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.