Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU - EDITED bigtime

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU - EDITED bigtime

At 92 days, 3 statements....the rest of my data below....requested the max for CLI and received 18100 bump!! Went from 5500 to 23600. Got the 24hr review, called immediately to see if I could get an immediate answer and BOOM....GOTTA LOTTA LUV...Smiley Very Happy

So I logged back in because I couldn't believe the increase and low and behold it decreased to 12500 from 23600. I called immediately and was told the 18100 increase was a mistake..LOL....and that I only qualified for a 7K increase which brings the total credit line to 12500 instead of 23600...I will take it with a smile...WOW...Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU

Congrats!  Nice bump!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU

Thanks Trekkie813!

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU - EDITED bigtime

Ah man thats crazy Doinit! First big time congrats on still getting a great increaseSmiley Happy. Stinks on the worlds fastest cld Smiley Wink . I wish they would ha e given you a little extra for the mistake but like you ill take that increase all day longSmiley Happy. Disco did that to me once, its just mean Smiley Wink. Give it 6 more months and that 20k will be yours . Great job my friend, ENJOY!!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GOTTA LOTTA LUV today from NFCU - EDITED bigtime

IKR!! lol...thanks AJC!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.