Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamestop CLI

tag
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: Gamestop CLI

Well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! If only now they would offer more on trade ins you’d be set!
Message 12 of 18
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

My gamestop card i got in Feb finally got a CLI in August. 350>850.  Not sure why, but i hit the button only a month later and now it's 1350.  

DP's   

I used it once the first month i got it for 20 bucks and not since. 

siggy is current with other info Smiley Happy

What happened to your cards?!?!?!?!

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!! If only now they would offer more on trade ins you’d be set!

No doubt. Gamestop in general is such a rip off anymore.  buy one for 60, trade for another game and they only give you 40. Never again. The only thing i would get at Gamestop is a system or a card to buy them from the online store as they are so much cheaper since those sales are all the time.  Sadly i dont play enough anymore, but it is nice to have a higher limit if i do Smiley Happy  

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My gamestop card i got in Feb finally got a CLI in August. 350>850.  Not sure why, but i hit the button only a month later and now it's 1350.  

DP's   

I used it once the first month i got it for 20 bucks and not since. 

siggy is current with other info Smiley Happy

What happened to your cards?!?!?!?!

I was going to re-order them, but then i didn't and just havent bothered to add them back on.   Change of pace? Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 18
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations and thanks for the datapoints!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 16 of 18
gabeerwin
Contributor

Congrats! Comenity has always been good to me. I went back and forth on this card for a while and ended up with the PlayStation visa from capital one. If they ever run a decent offer for it I may consider it again.
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gabeerwin wrote:
Congrats! Comenity has always been good to me. I went back and forth on this card for a while and ended up with the PlayStation visa from capital one. If they ever run a decent offer for it I may consider it again.

Thanks, i thought about the Playstation or Sony card, but i don't really game much anymore, so this GS card is not useful other than utility padding Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.