Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gardening Time !

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Gardening Time !

I have learned so much from reading the forums on a daily but now it is time for me to take a rest and garden and let all the inqs fall off and let my accounts. But I do want to share my last couple approvals with you guys. 

2017 Nissan Altima at 4.77% through Nissan Motor payments at $500 EQ: Score was a 703 (Probably going to refi soon with PENFED, but mom was thinking about BBT but I know that they have super strict lending what do you guys think?) 

J.Crew $250 (kind of suprised but will only be using it for work clothes)

Virginia Credit Union Flex Rewards World Mastercard $500 (Requested that much to keep myself in check)

BEST BUY VISA CLI 2k to 5k via HP

Now it is time to pay off of my other cards down too ZERO. Shredding more and more by the day. Have about 13K in CC Debt just from shopping so I wont be doing anymore of that. But I got myself in it so I will get myself out of it.

NEXT APP WILL BE CAR REFI IN PROBABLY 6-12 MONTHS.

BUT OF COURSE I WILL STILL BE HERE LURKING AND READING ABOUT YOUR APPROVALS.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Gardening Time !

Nice job harvey, im gonna have to become a lurker myself very soon haha. I wanna do the same to my debt so its a worthwhile garden gameSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals. I need to join the garden as well but discover keeps sending me these darn invitations to apply...at least 2-3 times a week, 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gardening is a good thing. Smiley Happy Good luck and enjoy your cards!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.